Video Game Ad Monitor is the most timely and
in-depth service of its kind, providing users with detailed
analysis into where and how video games are featured in
weekly advertising circulars.
Video Game Ad Monitor™ is an interactive database of advertising circulars from major brick-and-mortar and online retailers. Featuring new release and catalog video games with pricing and full-color advertising circular images for the U.S. and Canada, this service delivers video game title
reports from leading retailers each Monday — prior to the posted street date — with an online e-cast available, for comprehensive and timely information on which users can rely.
the video game ad monitor advantage
- Better plan future promotions
- Measure the impact of new release/catalog advertising circulars and video game impressions (e.g., TV video game image inserts, etc.)
- Compare online retail advertising to brick-and-mortar retailer ads to get a better idea of where to invest your ad dollars
- Estimate category ad spending by monitoring competitive ads by retailer, publisher, release date, genre, page counts, promotion, country and title
- Save time and money by no longer gathering information internally